Adopted May 24, 2018
We at the PEAK Credibility Training Center ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.peakcatc.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, request a quotation, write a product review, download content, register for a webinar and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information (where necessary), browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
PEAK monitors and shares anonymous statistical usage information about our web site with a reputable third-party that enables us to learn which pages and campaigns bring users to our site. No personally identifiable data is required nor collected for this process. These statistical details are not used to for remarketing or advertising purposes. The statistical cookies are as follows:
- _ga: Google Analytics Cookie, persists for 2 years
- _gat: Google Analytics Cookie, persists for 6 hours
- _gid: Google Analytics Cookie, persists for 2 days
Our web hosting company provides us with the ability to view web traffic log files that keeps track of daily visits to our site. These web traffic logs files do not contain any personally identifiable information whatsoever.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- where you have published a review or other statements on PEAK, to identify you and/or company as the author of the content. You may write to us at any time to remove your review or statement from PEAK.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of content and advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant content and advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of information
We will not sell your data for any purposes. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If PEAK CATC or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Each user has the right at any time to access (request information) about the personal data we store, and where relevant, a user may request us to rectify (correct details), restrict (cease further) processing personal data or even erasure (full deletion) of stored data. To do so, contact Tracey Stewart via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information may be required in order to comply with an individual's requests.
In addition to the previous rights, users have a right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate authority.
PEAK CATC is for professionals and not intended for use by children. The safety of children is very important to us and so children (under 16 years) should always ask parents for permission before sending personal information to PEAK, or anyone online.
Links to other sites
There may be links to other sites from PEAK web pages that take you to services beyond our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to data collected by PEAK.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.